2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no movement ahead of him. Unless you want him to dribble ahead and go it alone. I don't think he is a major problem, not a major solution either but other things to sort first.
Might be no movement but yeah you can still dribble forward when is space, just find it crazy at both fb we have nobody who will go down the line and put a cross in

I don't hate him nearly as much as most but he has been poor lately. Dyche will simplify his game which to be fair will probably be good for him.

Might be no movement but yeah you can still dribble forward when is space, just find it crazy at both fb we have nobody who will go down the line and put a cross in
Put a cross in to who, on one hand?

On the other hand - if he goes further ahead they counter as we have no cover for him.

Double edged sword really, but he's far from THE PROBLEM people make him out to be for some reason.

Even with the way Dyche sets up to play, and as much as he will structure a tight defensive line. He still needs full backs getting up the pitch and putting good balls into the box for his system to work.

Myko seriously lacks that attribute...

Put a cross in to who, on one hand?

On the other hand - if he goes further ahead they counter as we have no cover for him.

Double edged sword really, but he's far from THE PROBLEM people make him out to be for some reason.
Still have dcl in the box is something different, plus havent the past few goals been from his side aswell. I thibk is fair what people have said alot of people have said about coleman, so only fair he gets it aswell. Just dont think he is good enough, we cant have a fb who offers nothing going forward is a massive part of he modern fb.

Still have Dominic Calvert-Lewin in the box is something different, plus havent the past few goals been from his side aswell. I thibk is fair what people have said alot of people have said about coleman, so only fair he gets it aswell. Just dont think he is good enough, we cant have a fb who offers nothing going forward is a massive part of he modern fb.
Well last year he didn't look so crap, he was okay, no doubt Dyche will get the best of him when he's not expected to be as much of a creator and will probably cross from a bit deeper, which will suit him.

I mean this is a cope, I just want us and our players to do well, especially this year lol

There isn't but he also makes zero movement to drag players out of position and offer our wingers space.

I've not rated him for a year. He had a decent spell in April-May and he's a decent 1v1 defender, but that's about it.

We spent £18million on him.
Oh well nevermind that you don't rate him. Maybe he is playing with a lack of confidence, he might need time who knows. Seems basic to me.

None of us know how any of the players will perform under the new manager and the new formation/tactics.

Just as we don't know if what they were asked to do by the previous management compromised the players performances.

I don't think we have a single winger, midfielder nor forward who can do that but hey lets blame the full backs.
blame them all have said it in other posts here about them, fed up of gray cutting in stopping the ball all the time. Because this is about myko is why i didnt bring up the wingers but said about coleman and patterson that i think they need to improve that side.

Well last year he didn't look so crap, he was okay, no doubt Dyche will get the best of him when he's not expected to be as much of a creator and will probably cross from a bit deeper, which will suit him.

I mean this is a cope, I just want us and our players to do well, especially this year lol
Hopefully just fed up players looking ok at best, is just frustration really when looking at this team just dont have quality. Just massively miss seeing baines run up and down from the left

Status
Not open for further replies.