Transfer Rumour Viktor Gyökeres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen him a few times this season, im not sure what type of player he really is as to make a comparison. He likes to make moves into the channels more than a traditional centre forward, but he isn’t a winger or wide forward (as they call them sometimes). For me he seems to be someone who would like up play well for a centre forward as he has a bit of skill. Personally, as you can probably tell from my rambling, he stands out in a poor team because he is different but I’m not sure he is premiership level.

Maybe not. I don't really either. But this is the same spot. A guy who's been sent around and pretty much performed well with the limited minutes he's gotten who needs a real run to see if he has it or not. We never gave Lookman that run and I'd really prefer that we learned from our mistakes.
Simms wont be making it here, Lookman might have.

Maybe not. I don't really either. But this is the same spot. A guy who's been sent around and pretty much performed well with the limited minutes he's gotten who needs a real run to see if he has it or not. We never gave Lookman that run and I'd really prefer that we learned from our mistakes.

I think that's all true, just not sure Simms is the answer.

We are going to play 2 up top, so may need someone a bit more battle hardened.

If we sign this fella he’ll go full Jelavic and score enough to keep us up. I’d much prefer him to Che Adams. From the little I’ve seen he looks strong and direct with decent technique, like he can actually fashion a chance for himself too. Suspect he’d be good in a front two. I am a sucker for a championship signing though.

@Tofeenut doesn't do ifs, buts or maybes... he deals in absolutes.
Screenshot_20230128_210518.jpg

Monday....

istock-145839390-0d4d64debfba2a5a46fa4c585bd3ad50.jpg

I’ve seen him a few times this season, im not sure what type of player he really is as to make a comparison. He likes to make moves into the channels more than a traditional centre forward, but he isn’t a winger or wide forward (as they call them sometimes). For me he seems to be someone who would like up play well for a centre forward as he has a bit of skill. Personally, as you can probably tell from my rambling, he stands out in a poor team because he is different but I’m not sure he is premiership level.
This is exactly how I feel about the lad. He might make it in the premier league but it's by no means a sure thing. We should be wary, unless we are preparing for the Championship, in which case it's actually a sensible buy.

This was corrected to just be the one (Danjuma)
I'm a believer of the nut, but was just highlighting the 'deals in absolutes' line.

It's never done until it's officially confirmed and even then we can still not be certain as the case of Riquelme showed us.

I'm a believer of the nut, but was just highlighting the 'deals in absolutes' line.

It's never done until it's officially confirmed and even then we can still not be certain as the case of Riquelme showed us.

I mean if Nut says it, it's 99.99999% gonna be done. It's so rare for a player to pass a medical then jib someone off isn't it. Last time I remember this was John Obi Mikel

Status
Not open for further replies.