2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen much of him in an Everton shirt but from what I have seen he looks like one of those Man Utd cast offs that belong in the lower leagues but Man Utd manage to sell them to a fellow PL outfit just because it’s Man Utd.

I don't think McNeil is any good mate I'd just like to see us try something that might work instead of the things we have seen over those 140 games be awful. I'm just as willing to move him to LB but we were smacking ourselves silly over Mykolenko and the backline in general only a month or so ago so that didn't look likely to happen.

So anyway I think we agree Garner isn't good at anything. Or at least nothing is immediately apparent.
This is bizarre

This is a 21 year old with 100 games under his belt, who has captained his country at football at every level up to and including U21 - to say he 'isn't good at anything' is bizarre

Perhaps step changing your thinking can help EFC as a club....

He's got a vulnerable spine already. God help him when he has to spend his time looking up as the ball flies over his head ad infinitum in Dyche's horrible hoofball. No place for stylish midfielders in Dyche's world. God help him if he tries to pass and move - " get it up the f***ing pitch" will be rattling round his brain. Apologies to him and any young player at the club as their hopes of playing inventive creative football through midfield have just fallen off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.