2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell out with ex-manager after a disgraceful result for the club against Southampton. He’s a player who possibly should have been playing more than he did recently.

Fell out with ex-manager after a disgraceful result for the club against Southampton. He’s a player who possibly should have been playing more than he did recently.
Why. Isn’t 70 games in the premier league enough. Let’s have it right he’s been terrible for 12 months and had plenty of chances. Apparently he played well v utd, what did he really do In that game apart from not give it away every other pass

Why. Isn’t 70 games in the premier league enough. Let’s have it right he’s been terrible for 12 months and had plenty of chances. Apparently he played well v utd, what did he really do In that game apart from not give it away every other pass
Gana is nowhere near the player we had previously, Onana needs bodies/legs around him, Garner has been injured and Iwobi has played out of position to cover the shortfall in midfield, Tom Davies is championship player if I was Douc I’d be a little disheartened by lack of game time, ok he’s average in possession but he’s not a bad cm.

Are the rumours correct that he was speaking in French in the dressing room and that's what lit the touch paper with Lampard?

If he had something serious to say he should of been up front with it.

Both him and Lampard are responsible for our midfield being wank.
Don't think either should be defended.
Lampard's gone and Doucoure will be gone in 5 months.
Forget about both of them and hope someone can fix this poopshow

Still play him before gana and davies....

Gana is nowhere near the player we had previously, Onana needs bodies/legs around him, Garner has been injured and Iwobi has played out of position to cover the shortfall in midfield, Tom Davies is championship player if I was Douc I’d be a little disheartened by lack of game time, ok he’s average in possession but he’s not a bad cm.
Like I’ve said he’s been poor when he’s had his chance. And he’s had enough, let’s have it right not many of these players don’t deserve a shirt, most our getting them on default

Still play him before gana and davies....
Gana hasn’t been a great buy back, but he’s still had a few good games, he’s a better all round player imo. And I’ve given Davies a lot of stick over the years and he needs to leave this summer. But I’d have him over doucoure.

Just listening to the bobble on his podcast and apparently doucoure has spat his dummy out and hasn’t put it in, in training

Status
Not open for further replies.