2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever Wolves get in as manager, if they want him to come back at the end of the season and play do you think there’s a chance he might actually want to go back there?

Whoever Wolves get in as manager, if they want him to come back at the end of the season and play do you think there’s a chance he might actually want to go back there?
Can't see it, Wolves are on a downward spiral, we're heading the right way, besides Lampard has to be a name any young English player wants to work with.

It might be all blowing smoke or whatever but his young son and half his family are evertonians. It would take one hell of a season for wolves, maybe European football, for him to even consider them over us in my opinion.
I could be wrong and he might just be the kind of bloke that immediately fits in wherever he goes but he seems really happy and settled and unless we collapse and/or wolves have a huge pick up in form, why would he not stay?
We’ll probably pay him more too tbh

I agree he seems really happy but then I suppose that’s part of the job of a professional footballer. Well you’d expect it to be. I don’t think he would want to go back, he’s coming to the twilight years of his career so short of us imploding I can’t see him wanting to move anywhere else. I suppose I was thinking more about him being a professional then any support for the club within his inner circle. I hope he stays, he’s made the perfect impact on that dressing room, the fans have really taken to him based on how he comes across and his on field performances. A real likeable guy

I agree he seems really happy but then I suppose that’s part of the job of a professional footballer. Well you’d expect it to be. I don’t think he would want to go back, he’s coming to the twilight years of his career so short of us imploding I can’t see him wanting to move anywhere else. I suppose I was thinking more about him being a professional then any support for the club within his inner circle. I hope he stays, he’s made the perfect impact on that dressing room, the fans have really taken to him based on how he comes across and his on field performances. A real likeable guy
I don't think there is any fear of him returning to Wolves at the end of the season. We have an option to buy clause and I fully expect us to invoke it. The lad is clearly enjoying himself, is developing the perfect partnership alongside Tarks, is local and has probably already bought into the Club (despite growing up a RS) and can see what FL is aspiring to build. He, I am sure, wants to be part of that transformation and may actually lead us out for the inaugural match at BMD.

Nah. He’s already an Everton player. Never seen a loan player take on so much responsibility and immerse themselves into the club so much.

Plus there’s the buy option which takes it out of Wolves hands anyway.

Coady, Tarks and Coleman are revolutionary in the modern game....defenders that actually excel at defending.

Yep they have been the backbone of us getting out of the relegation worry this year. They are capable of keeping the score low for opponents which is giving us a chance to win any game. They are not Stones or Van [Poor language removed] attacking from the back. They keep the score low which allows our attackers to win or draw games without having to score too many. Totally impressed with them

Can’t see Wolves sanctioning him signing here permanently especially with what’s happened to their team and the Portuguese trigger getting sacked.

If they get in a coach with premier league experience then they would want him back.

I would be amazed and made up if they did let him go permanently though

Can’t see Wolves sanctioning him signing here permanently especially with what’s happened to their team and the Portuguese trigger getting sacked.

If they get in a coach with premier league experience then they would want him back.

I would be amazed and made up if they did let him go permanently though

They. Do. Not. Have. A. Choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.