2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was good, but with that length of support, don't you remember Ratcliffe and Watson?

Ratcliffe left when I was 7 mate and of course I remember Waggy fondly but I’ve just got a clearer memory of Jags.

I’m not claiming Jags is better than either, just that I have a more vivid memory of him and up to the first time he did he is knee he was, for me at least, one of the best centre backs in the league at that time.

Not making any big claims on Coady or Tarkowski, but apart from the fact Southgate is an utter dullard, how on earth does McGuire get picked ahead of either of them?

Oh, I appear to have answered my own question.
My son thinks Maguire has  kompromat.

He is a teenager, so you probably don't want to know what he thinks it is.

Coady has been excellent but of the two Tarkowski more deserving by a nose IMO.

Selfishly glad he isn't there to get hurt, but they sure could have used him to get physical with those big Germans.

I didn’t want him due to the Liverpool link, but it’s clear that means absolutely nothing. In fact, they’re starting to turn on him because of his obvious desire and commitment to Everton.

He’s a proper leader, too.

One of our best signings for years.

I didn’t want him due to the Liverpool link, but it’s clear that means absolutely nothing. In fact, they’re starting to turn on him because of his obvious desire and commitment to Everton.

He’s a proper leader, too.

One of our best signings for years.

Think the link actually helps on this occasion. He's clearly desperate to prove that he will give everything for Everton when here, Liverpool history or not.

He's boss, a proper good personality too which seems to be something Lampard has highlighted to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.