THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a decent game, well I seen the second half, wonder how much it was to get in ?
7 for Adults and Pound for Kids
Game at WHP are £8 for adults and £4 for others (Kids etc) which is a tiny rise from 2 years ago, or if you are a season ticket holder you can claim a free ticket (think its up to 6) every single home women's game for free

Good game and 27k attendance
A wonderful performance by the ladies , Jess Park unbelievable ability and a well deserved goal, defended very well and never remotely looked in any danger the women’s dominance on Merseyside continues
She looks quality shame she's only on loan definitely going to be a star in the women's game, 27k attendance good to see.

Good game and 27k attendance

She looks quality shame she's only on loan definitely going to be a star in the women's game, 27k attendance good to see.
Everton like they do every season will have problems next year maybe, as 14 players out the current squad have their contracts ending next year, that includes 5 players on Loan, though Wheeler Everton can buy the next window, they had 10 sign and 10 leave this year and last year had 12 leave and 10 sign

Everton like they do every season will have problems next year maybe, as 14 players out the current squad have their contracts ending next year, that includes 5 players on Loan, though Wheeler Everton can buy the next window, they had 10 sign and 10 leave this year and last year had 12 leave and 10 sign

It's a fair point mate, though is worth saying that is more typical of the womens game, where shorter contracts are often awarded.

Funny how there is no mention of it on the football pages on the BBCs Red button football headlines, yet there is a report on Man utd v West ham and last night Brighton/Reading and Aston Villa games. We must have upset the sycophants.

Funny how there is no mention of it on the football pages on the BBCs Red button football headlines, yet there is a report on Man utd v West ham and last night Brighton/Reading and Aston Villa games. We must have upset the sycophants.
Luckily it was shown live on Sky Sports and they did a decent amount of promo in the buildup to be fair to them. With no men's football I would've expected that a fair few would've tuned in last night.

Luckily it was shown live on Sky Sports and they did a decent amount of promo in the buildup to be fair to them. With no men's football I would've expected that a fair few would've tuned in last night.
Looking at the brief highlights on twitter it doesn't look like there was many blues in the 27k crowd.
Shame they are not better supported, I think they only get in the hundreds for home games.

The away section looked full.
But why segregation?
There was a few blue scattered around .
The away section was tiny,not even half the Annfield road end. I would have thought there would have been some blue family members going with reds but look at the kop when we scored, not a single celebration anywhere. Shame the way the Merseyside Derby has gone. Seen quite a few local RS going yesterday were I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.