Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does that leave you? If you look at the second +/- option, their definition of a child is under 15. There's a few blues gonna need to have a shave before the game
Im ok on 2 counts my son is 14 also im 54 and some little kid called me an old b*****d the other day so does that class me as a senior which it states seniors and pensioners can enter that section without a child

Regarding Wolfsburg tickets in wolfscurve sections 37 - 44 if you read ground rules to gain entry there must be one child to every two adults I bought 4 at 19 euros then had panic attack so went back and bought 4 for section 28 at 44 euros I know there was a cut off for kids to buy then went on open sale but still unsure ? Anyway will have 4 spare once I can confirm anyone else shed any light ?

Regarding Wolfsburg tickets in wolfscurve sections 37 - 44 if you read ground rules to gain entry there must be one child to every two adults I bought 4 at 19 euros then had panic attack so went back and bought 4 for section 28 at 44 euros I know there was a cut off for kids to buy then went on open sale but still unsure ? Anyway will have 4 spare once I can confirm anyone else shed any light ?

Just had this email back from Wolfsburg I asked about being 4 adults in block 37 and would we be denied access this is the reply

Dear Mr. Bayley,

as the game VfL Wolfsburg - FC Everton is an evening game at 19:00 clock, you also have a child without access authorization in the block 37th.

I wish you a good journey and a nice stay in our Volkswagen Arena.

Mit sportlichen Grüßen aus der Volkswagen Arena

I guess this means block 37 and all other wolf curve areas are good to go so we can leave the kids at home ! Unless anyone else interprets this differently by the way that is a copy of exact email sent to me thanks

Just had this email back from Wolfsburg I asked about being 4 adults in block 37 and would we be denied access this is the reply

Dear Mr. Bayley,

as the game VfL Wolfsburg - FC Everton is an evening game at 19:00 clock, you also have a child without access authorization in the block 37th.

I wish you a good journey and a nice stay in our Volkswagen Arena.

Mit sportlichen Grüßen aus der Volkswagen Arena

I guess this means block 37 and all other wolf curve areas are good to go so we can leave the kids at home ! Unless anyone else interprets this differently by the way that is a copy of exact email sent to me thanks
Nice one mate. We are in block 38, but it seems like they waive the kids rule for night matches?

Nice one mate. We are in block 38, but it seems like they waive the kids rule for night matches?

I live in Hamburg so a group of us are travelling over. We have tickets in the Wolficurve block 42 bought from the Wolfsburg website in a neutral (Everton) zone. Having read this thread I called the Wolfsburg ticket office and spoke to the lady (in German) and she assured me that although Wolficurve is like a family club for night matches you don't need the kids. Tickets were only 19 Euro (which made me worry) but Im satisfied everything will be fine. Get on it!

I live in Hamburg so a group of us are travelling over. We have tickets in the Wolficurve block 42 bought from the Wolfsburg website in a neutral (Everton) zone. Having read this thread I called the Wolfsburg ticket office and spoke to the lady (in German) and she assured me that although Wolficurve is like a family club for night matches you don't need the kids. Tickets were only 19 Euro (which made me worry) but Im satisfied everything will be fine. Get on it!
Nice one I've even had another email asking was I ok with my second purchase or did I want a refund all in English so everything is 100% they know we're I'm from so no issues just looking forward to going to Lille and Wolfsburg COYB

just watching Wolfsburg v lille game loads of empty seats lille have about 200 fans there their will be plenty of tickets for Wolfsburg

I hope RM puts out a better team for this game than he did tonight.

Get the impression he does not care about Europa or can't be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.