Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im reading their T&C's as you have to have a child, but i reckon thats for their league games. If they are that efficient i would expect them to be asking for date of birth of the child ticket upon purchase. Whats the chances of turning away so many blue on the day anyway.

Does anyone know what section the neutral zones are please?
If you go to the online ticket shop on Wolfsburg site it tells you which seats are neutral it's the third and last option down the best bet I think is sections 27 28 due to there being an issue over wolfs curve end which will probably turn out to be ok I'm sure someone will have the answer by tomorrow

o
If you go to the online ticket shop on Wolfsburg site it tells you which seats are neutral it's the third and last option down the best bet I think is sections 27 28 due to there being an issue over wolfs curve end which will probably turn out to be ok I'm sure someone will have the answer by tomorrow
ok thanks

Got my block 28 tickets (front row) in the post this morning. Looks like a couple of thousand of us have grabbed seats either side of the official away fans' blocks so far...

COYB!

Im reading their T&C's as you have to have a child, but i reckon thats for their league games. If they are that efficient i would expect them to be asking for date of birth of the child ticket upon purchase. Whats the chances of turning away so many blue on the day anyway.
I registered on there site yesterday and was allowed to purchase 2 tickets for block 37 for me and my 14 year old son their was no questions asked about dates of birth my 2 tickets have now been posted out to me no problem

.....2 tickets for block 37 for me and my 14 year old son their was no questions asked about dates of birth ...
Could we borrow your son to get into block 38 please ?
----------------------------------------------------
maybe you have not seen that, there is an option "Preisklasse", kids up to 15 are 11 euros
----------------------------------
strange: a lot of available tickets appear again on "Block 38 Hintertor"

Could we borrow your son to get into block 38 please ?
----------------------------------------------------
maybe you have not seen that, there is an option "Preisklasse", kids up to 15 are 11 euros
----------------------------------
strange: a lot of available tickets appear again on "Block 38 Hintertor"
It was complicated enough im happy with the 19 euros each

Status
Not open for further replies.