Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.

yozzer123

Player Valuation: £950k
Just gone generał sale this morning, looks like there's about 300 tickets in the neutral zone left and about 600 in the home end.
44€ each and 200 of them are going for 19€.
If you want too be by the away end it's block 38 to 40 or 25 to 28.

Make sure. You register first if you want them too post the tickets.
Just grabbed 6 tickets,

Be lucky

Theres still a few left in block 37 wich is right next to the away end to. These are only 19e each. iv just sorted mine an a few others in there.

Regarding Wolfsburg tickets in wolfscurve sections 37 - 44 if you read ground rules to gain entry there must be one child to every two adults I bought 4 at 19 euros then had panic attack so went back and bought 4 for section 28 at 44 euros I know there was a cut off for kids to buy then went on open sale but still unsure ? Anyway will have 4 spare once I can confirm anyone else shed any light ?

Regarding Wolfsburg tickets in wolfscurve sections 37 - 44 if you read ground rules to gain entry there must be one child to every two adults I bought 4 at 19 euros then had panic attack so went back and bought 4 for section 28 at 44 euros I know there was a cut off for kids to buy then went on open sale but still unsure ? Anyway will have 4 spare once I can confirm anyone else shed any light ?
Thanks for that info, 62blue. I'd noticed the WölfiKlub below and thought that was the equivalent of the Family Enclosure but couldn't imagine that they would have a whole end which would just be for parents and children.

Here is the relevant part of their FAQ translated:
Entry to the Wölfi-Kurve is only allowed for adults with a child. In this connection, the most lenient combination is two adults and one child. An exception to this rule is made for seniors and pensioners who are eligible to use the curve without being in the company of a child.
(Note, in German-speaking countries there is often a legal or regulatory difference between those who might be receiving a pension and those who are seniors. Children are up to and including 15 years of age.)

I'll take the 4 spare off you I'm back in England on Friday and will happily meet you and pay you then no problem .

I don´t think that 2 adults ne 1 kid to have entry in block 38. I think this is valid for 37 and for Bundesliga games!

And Wölficlub-members had their advantage in pre-sale, so everything fine!

It does say "Die Wölfi-Kurve umfasst die Blöcke 37-44 im Südkurvenbereich der VOLKSWAGEN ARENA."

Wölficlub (Section 37) is a special young kiddies area, I guess. The WölfeClub (note different spelling) is like ForEverton which gives you advance purchase rights.

Tried to ring them earlier, but they aren't in until Monday (or five hours before their game tomorrow).

Should of introduced myself in first post but new to all this apologies so hello to all you blues and fans of any other persuasion. Thanks for those people that have replied (Atrottel, Germanblue etc) I'm still not 100% sure on how we stand I do know that 37 was for kids and that their cut off has now elapsed but you know what our German friends are like for rules and does state all wolf curve I am going to keep the 28 tickets as reckon they are cast iron and will let efcarentwe know about tickets later in the week thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.