Win the league with David Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good start is absolutely vital, results breed confidence and i have no doubt our team plus one or two additions (not including Pienaar) can give any team a run.

You've been KITTed and i haven't even given you a neg rep, that should tell you who's being a tit.

I think what goes on in the summer at Everton is half he prob with our start - its not about training prep, visiting different countries etc.

For me its, psychological impact of the players not knowing if they will be sold, or that no new players will be brought, we start already disheartened - not to mention the fact if we generally do do anything in the transfer window it tends to be a 1155 on the day the transfer window shuts - two games already into the season. I think psychologically it really impacts on the team.

Just think what its like here in the summer, people have melt (pardon the pun) downs the second week in June and are fit to be tied come august, despite the sound bites going into the season, i think the players start the season with their morale around their ankles.

We are a very good start away from the CL - if you look at the points difference of the table and our points accumulation/form from Jan.

When we finished fourth, early that season I thought we could win it, so (as a moyesist, admittedly) yes I think it's possible. Please don't laugh, you never bl**dy know. unlikely maybe, but we're everton, and as much as that lot over the park think they're entitled to win the league, we're more deserved of it.

Everybody....

[video=youtube;P7kme3GC9Gs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7kme3GC9Gs&t=0m6s[/video]

Bren normally I agree with you, but you're off the scale tonight mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.