Win the league with David Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toffee85,Why get so angry because he has a diffrent point of view

Its the internetz lad

Think you'll find the referee can over rule a linesman's decision, and Mason could clearly see he was onside, he's a **** ref ****ing crawl out of his arse you ********

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Why not, its not like we cant turn over Utd, City, Chelsea etc - its simple just need to win games. We prob wont like but i wouldnt mind a tilt at the CL, if we are able to hang onto players in the summer - which is always a big if, certainly our form since Jan has been p there with Newcastle and Spurs if not better. Our squad is looking increasingly tasty.

Champions League i could see mate, but i think the title is a bit of a stretch, to put it lightly.

Champions League i could see mate, but i think the title is a bit of a stretch, to put it lightly.

Would be great mate, that should be our mentality, its not like we havnt done it before, we really need to catch teams on the bounce at the start of the season a lot of clubs will have players knackered after the Euros. I wouldnt mind playing the current top six in the first 3 months.

Would be great mate, its not like we havnt done it before, we really need to catch teams on the bounce at the start of the season a lot of clubs will have players knackered after the Euros. I wouldnt mind playing the current top six in the first 3 months.

Good start is absolutely vital, results breed confidence and i have no doubt our team plus one or two additions (not including Pienaar) can give any team a run.

That Brennan needs a good punch happily meet him somewhere and give him one the scruff

You've been KITTed and i haven't even given you a neg rep, that should tell you who's being a tit.

That Brennan needs a good punch happily meet him somewhere and give him one the scruff

Calm yo tittes lad.

I think we'll push for Europa Spot, maybe a CL spot.... I can't see us winning the title though, not until Burger King is out.

Good start is absolutely vital, results breed confidence and i have no doubt our team plus one or two additions (not including Pienaar) can give any team a run.

You've been KITTed and i haven't even given you a neg rep, that should tell you who's being a tit.

You're being the tit you divvy need to ****ing sort it get a grip

Show us what your Neg rep says Toffee85

Status
Not open for further replies.