Win the league with David Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you actually being serious or just taking the piss? Hope it shows it on match of the day, but Osman got clipped, referee's right there and he doesn't give a penalty, typical Lee Mason

Think you're being harsh on Mason there mate. He's one of the country's best.

Think you're being a bit biased to be honest. I can understand, a lot of fans get like that when they first start off.

Don't give a flying **** about my ''rep'' doesn't effect me in the slightest just the way you think you know ****ing everything when in reality you're a **** fan who knows **** all but comments a load of ****e on everyones posts

[video=youtube;lyl5DlrsU90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90[/video]

Think you're being harsh on Mason there mate. He's one of the country's best.

Think you're being a bit biased to be honest. I can understand, a lot of fans get like that when they first start off.

Not just today though majority of games we've had Lee Mason we've either lost or drawn if I can remember rightly, he never gives us a thing and he's up there with ****e referees along with clattenburg and atkinson, just hasn't refereed a derby and done a blatent wrong decision before so he's gone under the radar

Not just today though majority of games we've had Lee Mason we've either lost or drawn if I can remember rightly, he never gives us a thing and he's up there with ****e referees along with clattenburg and atkinson, just hasn't refereed a derby and done a blatent wrong decision before so he's gone under the radar

He was the one who gave us the blatant penalty which wasn't a penalty against Blackburn at the start of the season actually. Also didn't give Arsenal a stonewall peno when they played us at Goodison earlier in the year.

Blaming the ref is a cop out mate

The blame lies with the team and manager,Pointing the finger at the ref who has a hard enough job as it is does not help matters

He was the one who gave us the blatant penalty which wasn't a penalty against Blackburn at the start of the season actually. Also didn't give Arsenal a stonewall peno when they played us at Goodison earlier in the year.

that does sort of go some way to backing this lad's point that he's a sh!t ref though, no ?

But again disallowed a clearly onside goal from Drenthe also in that game

Fair play yeah ?

Why not, its not like we cant turn over Utd, City, Chelsea etc - its simple just need to win games. We prob wont like but i wouldnt mind a tilt at the CL, if we are able to hang onto players in the summer - which is always a big if, certainly our form since Jan has been up there with Newcastle and Spurs if not better and they are both in the mix.

Our squad is looking increasingly tasty.

Looking forward to the game next week should be a usefull barometer as to where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.