Win the league with David Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffee85

Player Valuation: £225k
Will we ever see our beloved Everton win another league title with David Moyes as manager? He said he aims to win the league every season, so if we get a good start next season and have the form we have had the past 4/5 months, would we be up there? I have high hopes of us next season, i don't think we'll win the title, i never do! But I think we have got a good chance of top 4 and a trophy for once! We've got a really good squad and with no players going out, Pienaar in and if somewhere we suddenly have money and bring in 2 or 3 players including a right winger, i think we've got a good chance of that! Anyone else think this? Or will it just be another Deja vu season..

We'll all have our hopes up.

And of course Everton will be gash and we'll be in the bottom 5 or so around Christmas.

Then we'll all be down in the dumps.

But naturally, Everton will then be ace and we'll finish in the top 8.

Rinse, repeat.

Look mate, no offence or anything but we're everton ffs. Can you stop, right now, with all that optimistic shizz. How very dare you come on here all bright and breezy with your optimistic outlook.

Since the 2009 Cup final I think a lot of fans have lost faith in Moyes' Everton, whenever we look like we might be on the cusp of success the manager/team/both bottle it. They don't seem to be able to handle the expectation - even for the 7th place trophy. It's easier being the plucky underdogs.

I would really like to be wrong. Looks like we have a striker who can score from little so that should be of benefit to us next season.

We won't be even challenging for many years to come until there is change in the boardroom. Better get used to it.

With either Moyes in charge and/or BK as chairman, we will not win the league. Facht :(

With either Moyes in charge and/or BK as chairman, we will not win the league. Facht :(

I'm sure moyes could win us the league if we had as much funding as city did. He really isn't the problem, we just don't have enough money.

I'm sure moyes could win us the league if we had as much funding as city did. He really isn't the problem, we just don't have enough money.

In the current climate? I doubt it. He doesn't get the best out of the players we currently have over a full season. Even if we had a squad as good as Man C or Man U, they would still come out on top imho.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££

Sadly, as much as I would love it, we will never win the Premiership with Moyes. If we were to be taken over Moyes would be let go and a new manager installed - perhaps then, but not under the current ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.