Will we get the money for Yobo now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't see any Turkish side buying him with a permanent contract as they have already shown quite little interest in doing so for the last two years.

Im amazed that no Premier league team has come in for Yobo. Proven international, still a decent age and years of premiership experience. Surely a team looking for a solid CB could do with him.

Im amazed that no Premier league team has come in for Yobo. Proven international, still a decent age and years of premiership experience. Surely a team looking for a solid CB could do with him.

The only thing I can think of is that there is a 'touch of The Yobo's' montage video circulating around the internet and putting everyone off.

No more loans.

Sell him to the highest bidder or bring him back as cover.

Of course we gotta shift him, but unless we sell one of our CBs, I don't think we need him as cover. Heitinga & Distin have been superb, Jagielka has been solid and Duffy has also been decent cover. We need that money for transfers so c'mon Fenerbache or whoever, buy the git.

Anyone know what actually happened? I liked Yobo, he was a good defender, just liked try abit of skill sometimes around his own box! Oh and tie his shoe laces when we are in the middle of defending!! Still loved him though

fell out with moyes i remember Colin udoh ( nigerian journo) tweeting about it a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.