Will we get the money for Yobo now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what actually happened? I liked Yobo, he was a good defender, just liked try abit of skill sometimes around his own box! Oh and tie his shoe laces when we are in the middle of defending!! Still loved him though

Anyone know what actually happened? I liked Yobo, he was a good defender, just liked try abit of skill sometimes around his own box! Oh and tie his shoe laces when we are in the middle of defending!! Still loved him though

Surplus to the squad (Jags, Lescott, Distin, Heits all in and out while he was here). Went out on loan to Fenerbache, won the league. Then Fenerbache got bollocked for cheating so they couldnt pay us any transfer fee (about £2-3million) so we loaned him back.

The fact we can't get a transfer fee for a respected defender who captains his country says it all about our club.

i'm a big Yobo fan, but i can't see him getting anywhere near the starting XI, given the form of Jonny, Jags and Distin, plus we have young Shane Duffy, Tony Hibbert can play centre half and i'm sure Nev would have a bash at it also! (and Davey Weir's still doing it for the ressies if we were really stuck!)

We may as well just sell him to them soon as. I quite like him to be honest, I never thought he was a bad player and he was a superb athlete, I just think now it would be beneficial to both parties.

He pissed Moyes off; said he was unfit to play against Stoke a couple of years ago, then appeared for Nigeria the next week. End of Everton career

His worth about this and some change. I miss the YOBO

yobo3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.