Why so Negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpimonfire

Player Valuation: £35m
Why are so many people so negative about the team? It is like some are not happy unless they are moaning. I enjoyed the game last night, great seeing us have a good lead in a game. League form has dipped, but many teams are struggling this season. We are still in the chase for a Euro place, few good results and we are competing again. We are doing fine in Europe, nice draw for the next round so a good chance of going through. Home draw in FA cup. Come on be happy and cheer the lads on.

And Merry Christmas to all Blues.

personally im not fuming. We won and at the end of the day thats what matters.

But we didnt play well and if you really want to get into it then theres loads to moan about.

but we can deflect goals every week and win the league for all i care.

We won but it was a truly terrible performance for the large part, and would absolutely not be sufficient against the better sides. Cannot just isolate this game, say 'yay, we won' and be all super-positive. The bigger picture is still not good.

We need a big unexpected win to ignite the season. Southampton this Saturday fits the bill for that. We meet them just at the right time: they've gone off the boil, they have this cup tie tonight to contend with first, and they play a game that will allow us to break on them.

I fancy us heavily to get the three points down there, then we have two very winnable games over Christmas against Stoke and Hull.

I thought we played well until the game was over after the 3rd.

Besic and Barkley absolutely dominated the midfield while Baines and especially Coleman had decent games for a change.

My problem is that with Barry and McCarthy both coming back I don't know what to expect next game. We have two many players that like to play in the center and not enough who play out wide.

Although I would love Garbutt to get a game wide left.

We need a big unexpected win to ignite the season. Southampton this Saturday fits the bill for that. We meet them just at the right time: they've gone off the boil, they have this cup tie tonight to contend with first, and they play a game that will allow us to break on them.

I fancy us heavily to get the three points down there, then we have two very winnable games over Christmas against Stoke and Hull.

Just like winnable games last xmas such as sunderland lol

Until leon osman stepped on the pitch anyway.

I thought we played well until the game was over after the 3rd.

Besic and Barkley absolutely dominated the midfield while Baines and especially Coleman had decent games for a change.

My problem is that with Barry and McCarthy both coming back I don't know what to expect next game. We have two many players that like to play in the center and not enough who play out wide.

Although I would love Garbutt to get a game wide left.
We only played well after we scored. The whole time it was 0-0 was terrible.

Well, winnable doesn't guarantee wins. So yeah.

I think by the time the EL starts up again though we'll be where we need to be: top 6.
I personally think we are a luakaku form run away from going on a winning streak. That and for the fact we now have 3 other strikers to come in and score.

We won but it was a truly terrible performance for the large part, and would absolutely not be sufficient against the better sides. Cannot just isolate this game, say 'yay, we won' and be all super-positive. The bigger picture is still not good.

It wasn't a terrible performance at all. There was some anxiety on the pitch early on, made worse by the complete lack of support from the crowd and the auld arses giving it large.

Once we scored, there was a visible lift in the side and we blew them away. At 3-0 game over, we took our foot off the gas a little.

I personally think we are a luakaku form run away from going on a winning streak. That and for the fact we now have 3 other strikers to come in and score.
Mirallas bowing out is a blow, but I'm optimistic Kone can do something for us at long last.

Lukaku can be massive for us against S'ton if we get the ball out in front of him.

Last nights team performance tells me there will never be a Lukaku run of form until we change the way we play. Right now, Lukaku is not out-of-form, he is feeding off the most meagre of scraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.