Why is Roberto Martinez so deluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

raib

Player Valuation: £1.5m
How long before he totally recks the season.

The only plus point is europe, the rest of the season has been poor.

We have no plan B - and we play slow football - we are just boring team to watch at times. When we keep passing the ball at the back, at times leads to the other team attacking us.

Why does RM not change things, when they are not working?

Each team that plays against us, uses the same system against us and we find it hard to break teams down. Against QPR - Barkley played well in a new role - so why not continue with it to see how he does again - if you play him wide, you might as well leave him on the bench.

RM wanted to bring back Barry so he put Barkley wide.

The way we are playing, it makes Lukaku look like a poor player - he gets no service so he scores no goals. Play Barkley behind Lukaku and leave Naismith on the bench. Naismith is poor when he plays wide - and only is a good player when he plays behind the Lukaku (same role as Barkley) - rotate Barkley / Naismith. Rotate Lukaku / Kone / Eto.

Stones has to play RCB and move Jags to LCB (same role Jags plays for England) - Drop Distin.

Rotate Bains and Garbutt or (move baines into midfield on the left and put Garbutt at LB).

For me after todays result, we will not even get into the top 7 (so no europe via the league). West Ham are 10 points ahead of us and Southampton are now 8 points ahead.

Losing to a team that had half the team missing and had lost the last 4 games, and we could not even give them a game. If they had there full team would it have been 5-0?

We play West Ham in the cup and they way they are playing I cannot see anything but a West Ham win.

I want to win full stop - not bothered if it is great football - people look at results not how you have played.

The forum is in...

MELTDOWN!

giphy.gif

He has lost me, he is deluded which is a very concerning as football isnt a completed game, the failures are obvious and he can't see them .

Get us 17th and review end of season

Status
Not open for further replies.