Why are we leaking so many goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags..class

Player Valuation: £70m
Is this to do being more attacking
is Jags and Distin days coming to an end at a top 7 club?
is Coleman and Baines too attacking?
We have Barry and James protecting the defence and still leaking goals, mad.
Cant put my finger on it? or are just unlucky and to many players are making to many errors or the most worrying reason is Martinez cant organized a defence or we need defenders who can play with the ball and not panic.

The worse thing is Howard got 4 years left, he was terrible against Palace, hopefully this will inspire him to keep a clean sheet against the rs, even Stoke have a better keeper then us.

because they are all made out of matchsticks???

Everyone thinks they know best.

I personally don't blame rotation, I'm happy we have a good enough squad to do so over all the competitions we are in.

Nothing you can say can justify or compensate for the monumental cock ups our defence has made in every single game.

I've even read it's Lukaku's fault, despite scoring 2 in 2, Osmans fault, yes he was to blame for the 3rd yesterday, but he also had an assist and hasn't featured a lot in the other games we have concede 2/3+

The fault lies with the players on the pitch.

Do we or don't we think our team is good enough?

I think it is so I'm sorry but Martinez is not to blame. The players that keep bolloxing everything are to blame.

The only thing you can wrong RM for is for not strengthening the defence...The 3rd best defence in the league last year!!!!

Before the season Distin contracted an extreme case of herpes from a woman who he bedded after claiming to be a postman. Basically, Jagielka accidentally used his jock strap and now they've both got it.

The constant itching means they can no longer concentrate.

If it wasn't for individual mistakes, 3 absolute howlers we would have been on a run of 3 clean sheets.

Early on we where unfit, now we're unlucky.

Or, you could look at it and say we never conceded at West Brom due to them having an awful attack. The best chance was set up by McCarthy in injury time.

Wolfsburg we was lucky to concede one, they had plenty of opportunities. Against Palace we made absolute howlers.

From a defensive point of view we have been awful.

We need to play stones in his proper position the guy is a calming influence on the defence with his composure and down right bossness

Or, you could look at it and say we never conceded at West Brom due to them having an awful attack. The best chance was set up by McCarthy in injury time.

Wolfsburg we was lucky to concede one, they had plenty of opportunities. Against Palace we made absolute howlers.

From a defensive point of view we have been awful.

tumblr_mjz9d87yyY1rlguh4o2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.