Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to hear our fans sing it

to Duncan, Duncan Ferguson chant

We're boss, and we know we are,

Didn't think I would be this excited about football again as I enter middle age...Can see sellouts most games at Goodison and loads of mad loons locked out at away games...Only something tragic or a collective loss of attitude in the team can spoil what we've got. I honestly haven't seen a better team than this since the eighties. Ignore the over analytical sceptics on here....This team is going places

My recent research into bossness pretty much proves that Everton and refs/linesmen are on the opposite ends of the bossness scale

My recent research into bossness pretty much proves that Everton and refs/linesmen are on the opposite ends of the bossness scale

There's a solid group of boss researchers doing research into bossness that would support that view mate. Everton's bossness is no hoax.

200px-LinLinScale.png

the blue line represents ref bossness, the green line our overall bossness rise and the red line our bossness if you deduct the mucha/neville factor.

Compelling evidence of bossness I think you will agree

200px-LinLinScale.png

the blue line represents ref bossness, the green line our overall bossness rise and the red line our bossness if you deduct the mucha/neville factor.

Compelling evidence of bossness I think you will agree

Facts are boss and these are boss facts.

Is bossness on a parallel course with aceness, or a step above, if so I can just say we're boss to confirm my feelings about Everton Football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.