We're boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is Boss!! it helps others understand even more how boss our team is,we wear boss kits! are boss takes no sh*t,and the fans behind it all are ****ing boss! happy days!

day%2B2.jpg

Hi guys. I can't get online much over the next month or two, and haven't even read this thread, but thought i'd come on here briefly to say that i'm thrilled at the start we've made to the season. I could only listen to the second half of the Man Utd game on a radio in a campsite and watch the highlights of the Villa game on MOTD. From what i've seen and heard i'd dearly have loved to have seen both of those games, but it's clear with the players Moyes has bought and the way he's set out the team that he has at last adopted a more attack-minded stance, something some of us have been wanting for a long time. He who dares wins (or at least, is more likely to). Credo to DM. I'll breathe a big sigh of relief when the transfer window closes: if we can hold on tothe first team squad we now have, in particular Bainsey, i really believe we can mount a serious challenge for a trophy this season, or at the very least a European place.

Bye for now, i'll look in now and then when i can.

Still buzzing a bit. One more win and I'll become a full grown deluded tit. *orders a full kit to wear to the grocery store

Actually can't agree more. We are boss and let's hope the bossness continues.

P.s. This must be a first in GOT history. Everyone agrees in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.