We're boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very pissed so all im going to say is Marouane Fellaini you are the love of my life Marouane Fellaini id let you shag my wife Marouane Fellaini you can keep your curly hair just keep scoring goals lid Good night Grand Old Team enjoy these moments because its been hard over these 32 years I have been a blue, There have been good times there have been bad, but thats what makes us blue at least we're not villa and the RS are bottom of the pile so **** em

Im very pissed so all im going to say is Marouane Fellaini you are the love of my life Marouane Fellaini id let you shag my wife Marouane Fellaini you can keep your curly hair just keep scoring goals lid Good night Grand Old Team enjoy these moments because its been hard over these 32 years I have been a blue, There have been good times there have been bad, but thats what makes us blue at least we're not villa and the RS are bottom of the pile so **** em

That is a perfectly reasonable thing to say. I think that sums it up.

We're so boss we even let Villa escape from bottom spot with a late goal - just so we could put the RS there, where they belong.

What about Peanuts Bossy Boots?

zach_bt-whos-the-boss.jpg

...not you Tony Danza

I have looked at all current world boss-ness and attribute it as such:
pie-chart.png

The grey section represents all Everton generated boss-ness, the orange sliver being boss things generated by other teams.

we are boss, but we can be bosser, with a little time, hard work, and dare I say it, a little bit of luck, we'll be the bossest

is right, lets be honest, if we'd drawn both games like in previous years we would be bemoaning our luck. we've hit the woodwark 3 times, denied a clear pen against united, and maybe one yesterday on baines which the ref deemed outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.