was moyes liked by the backroom staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes wasn't liked by most at Finch Farm, he was very authoritative.

He wanted to control everything, for example, the food budget (which was ridiculous when he was manager).

You can imagine has was well respected by almost everyone but not liked that much because of his personality.

Was wondering whether dm was liked by any of our backroom staff? There was rumours that people disliked him but not sure how true, always thought he seemed a nice man before he jumped ship and took us along for a ride does anyone know?
I imagine the ones he took with him to OT liked him. Dunno if they still do mind.

Correct - but I still wish him well.... National press (Martin Samuel, Oliver Holt, Henry Winter, et al) goaded /encouraged him to take on a "big" role and leave "little old Everton" - + Fellaini, Baines etc needed to leave "little old Everton" to progress - 10 months later? - Hang them out to dry - Now, who's in the running to replace Moyes? - Roberto Martinez !! - If only Hacks were measured by the same standards as Managers....

I bear no ill feelings to Moyes he left us in good shape, considering the mess he inherited were worlds apart from that spiraling club. I just feel he's moved on and so have we. I don't see the point of picking over his tenure now when things are gong so well for us and so poorly for him. Like I said without Moyes god knows where we'd be, I'm grateful for what he did during his time with us but that chapter is closed now. It doesn't matter whether or not he spoke to Betty the tea lady or Bert the gatekeeper now, it wouldn't have made us more or less successful.

It's been a 10 good months to be an Evertonian we look like were going places. It's much better to focus on our future than dwell on our past.

Status
Not open for further replies.