VFL Wolfsburg Vs. Everton FC - Europa League Grp H - Thursday 27th Nov - 18:00KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness his team play more often against teams from other countries. Like England.

Who were Swansea playing tonight Bri baby?

Englo-phobe. Should spend more time talking about Everton rather than that other team no one cares about bighead.

Oh and get the match preview written for Sunday! Don't let it be late. Again.

Great result !!!

Got to the in-laws home early for Thanksgiving and tuned in. The rest of the neighbors came over and I told them "Yeah, we'll turn over to the NFL game at halftime."

Well, we never made it over the NFL game. Several of the neighbors had heard of Everton and they certainly knew Tim Howard. Spent the entire half talking about how well we were doing, which players to watch, what a big game this was, etc......

They never knew what hit them.

Great result !!!

Got to the in-laws home early for Thanksgiving and tuned in. The rest of the neighbors came over and I told them "Yeah, we'll turn over to the NFL game at halftime."

Well, we never made it over the NFL game. Several of the neighbors had heard of Everton and they certainly knew Tim Howard. Spent the entire half talking about how well we were doing, which players to watch, what a big game this was, etc......

"Spread the word of gospel" (Bill Kenwright) in the new world!

Great result !!!

Preach it TX. Preach it.

Great result !!!

Surprised at that. According to Elstone, doing anything in America is supposed to be a waste of time..

Not a performance that we're familiar with. A clinical, counter-attacking win. Usually it's us having more possession/territory, screwing up and then not winning.

I genuinely think we could beat anyone in the competition. Performances like that show we know how to win "smart" in Europe too.

Funny thing I noticed about both of our goals.

The first one started from a layoff by McGeady to Osman, who passed it to Mirallas who played it through to Lukaku to score

The second goal started from a tackle by McGeady that came to Osman, who passed it to Lukaku who slid it through to Mirallas to score

Both moves started in practically the same areas of the pitch, consisted of the same players and were both a very similar type of build up.

Not sure what the point in this post was, just something I picked up on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.