Usain Jagielka ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it stands to reason that a player can move faster without the ball than he can with it, it's still surprising that Jags has been clocked at a higher speed than Coleman or Baines. I wonder which individual sprint it was that saw him record that speed?

Statistics like this are quite clearly bollocks however much 'scientific' evidence they have, though.

I'd fancy Mirallas to beat Craig Gardener in a race if Kev was running backwards.

Funny how ea sports measured that, yet his acceleration and sprint speed on Fifa 15 are worse than my 80yr old granny.

They need to do some soul searching.

I remember the last time they did this. Our fastest player was Bilyaletdinov and Liverpool's was Andy Carrol, make of that what you will. Acceleration over 5 yards is all that matters in football, its like saying a cruise boat can go faster than a motorboat but in a race to the end of the harbour what woukd you rather be on?

Whilst it stands to reason that a player can move faster without the ball than he can with it, it's still surprising that Jags has been clocked at a higher speed than Coleman or Baines. I wonder which individual sprint it was that saw him record that speed?
Must of been while he was driving to the game

Leicester Away apparently.

Mate in Sale says they used to call him Jaguarelka like.

Adidas giving him these for the weekend
B089HIkCcAILQwZ.jpg

That is one of the worst photoshops I have ever seen, so rather fitting alongside this article in the Daily Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.