Up Up and Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to tears here, really.;)
thpinkygirly.gif

Two wins behind City i just want to finish ahead of them.

The talent, untapped potential and depth we have in this squad is sublime (when everyones fit) - we should really be thinking of being competitive for the top 4 IMO.

* I know, i know!

Two wins behind City i just want to finish ahead of them.

The talent, untapped potential and depth we have in this squad is sublime (when everyones fit) - we should really be thinking of being competitive for the top 4 IMO.

* I know, i know!

This!!

Next week is Portsmouth at Fratton, fairly optimistic we can get something there, the league doesn't lie but let's not assume its' a given. Never straight forward is a trip to the south coast, but it could be more of this week next weekend if we play to our strengths.

Hull in midweek in the League Cup, could this be the season where we finally break our league cup winning duck, has to happen one day.

Seven goals in two games, none in return against hardly pushover opposition, and the embarrassment of the opening weekend is now moving on behind us, still upset and frustrated to a degree about the Burnley defeat and could of done better at Fulham but it's two wins out of three at the Old Lady but on the road needs a marked improvement if we're to challenge for european berths.

Status
Not open for further replies.