OK Top 4 was never on (now stop vaulting this thread) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mcfly

Player Valuation: £40m
After watching Liverpool/Arsenal its easy to forget how bad our rivals are playing. That Arsenal team are shocking and we're only 6 points off then. Lets be honest even though other teams are doing well now come the end of the season if we're above them I think we'll be in the top 4.

After watching Liverpool/Arsenal its easy to forget how bad our rivals are playing. That Arsenal team are shocking and we're only 6 points off then. Lets be honest even though other teams are doing well now come the end of the season if we're above them I think we'll be in the top 4.
We are also 6 points off the bottom 3.

10 points off 4th.

I admire your optimism. When you say those teams above are shocking, the fact is that we are even more shocking. We lost to Crystal Palace at home twice in a row. We were lectured by a reserve Soton team yesterday. I really do not see how we can turn this around given Martinez doesn't think he has done anything wrong nor he has done anything spectacular to his current woeful tactics no matter we are winning or losing.

Highly unlikely. But if we sort ourselves out and put a run of wins together who knows what might happen.
We've seen the good old second half surge up the table a few times before.

ibt29cySgdnZSI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.