Tony Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done really well today. Defended solidly and kept it simple as possible on the ball.

To those saying he offered nothing going forward - what did you expect?
It looked like he just didn't know how to go forward while he was on the left. HE has always been very good
defensively ,going forward was his problem,today he looked lost and was walking with the ball not even trying to
draw a man and make a pass .I like him but not on the left.

Hibbert the Heartbreak kid shows up again, and my oh my do the haters not appreciate it.

Like Osman, like Nais and once again Hibbert, the Boo Boys were out in force, and are once again gutted by a solid display, a really hard fought victory over a team of Diverpoolesque cheats and all in front of Clattenburg (Who reffed us win vs Southampton last season).

Home grown heroes, heads held high, haters hide in hovels.

Get in you blue class of skill.

Reactions: axl
It looked like he just didn't know how to go forward while he was on the left. HE has always been very good
defensively ,going forward was his problem,today he looked lost and was walking with the ball not even trying to
draw a man and make a pass .I like him but not on the left.

Really he's Tony Hibbert and probably shouldn't be going forward. Even with injuries we have enough firepower in attack. Tony should always stay back and if we need a extra attacker in the back line send Jags.

Did well today. I thought he'd get Hahenamann minutes this season but he's been useful this year.

Really he's Tony Hibbert and probably shouldn't be going forward. Even with injuries we have enough firepower in attack. Tony should always stay back and if we need a extra attacker in the back line send Jags.

Did well today. I thought he'd get Hahenamann minutes this season but he's been useful this year.

Yes he has.

Yes he has.

We probably would be sitting on say 4-6 more points if we put him in the lineup early in the season when Coleman was injured. Yes he gets beat at times but he almost always makes the wingers work to get a good cross in.

Status
Not open for further replies.