Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be going after Peter Chech, with him in our goal we'd deffo win a trophy. I'd match his wages at chelsea at least. Great goalkeeper is vital to any teams success. I think he's vital and we'd get maybe another 6 years out of him. Look at what van der sar did for UTD and the effect he had on them, Old head on brilliant player. We need him.

That'll be 120k a week. So are you going to pay in cheque, bank transaction or PayPal?

Serious question now.

Does his tourettes have an effect on his communication?

I reckon is might but the players in front dont help. Yesterday Barry went to sleep when a player was coming up behind him in the second half, if he would of nipped in and scored i know fans would of seen that as a chance to balme Howard for not calling him.

I reckon is might but the players in front dont help. Yesterday Barry went to sleep when a player was coming up behind him in the second half, if he would of nipped in and scored i know fans would of seen that as a chance to balme Howard for not calling him.

That was the situation that came to mind. Yes Barry did go to sleep but you expect your goal keeper to be constantly barking down your defenders ears, especially to help a midfielder covering in at the back.

Not just Tim Howard though, don't know how many times two Everton players competed for the same ball.

...presume you mean on the pitch. Apparently his TV appearances in the US are outstanding, he's extremely articulate. I doubt communications in his day job are an issue.

Yeah mate, just wandering if when he tries to shout he stammers or twitches, excuse my ignorance because I know little of tourettes.

Saying that, if that was the case we must have a team of tourettes sufferers.

Yeah mate, just wandering if when he tries to shout he stammers or twitches, excuse my ignorance because I know little of tourettes.

....I think the point you make is probably valid, but suspect it would probably be more apparent in his actions than his communications. He must be a real role model for sufferers around the world.

From what you hear from the pitch side mikes, Howard seems pretty vocal. Likes a good swear and especially, 'Higher, higher, higher'....usually directed at Seamus to get out of the six yard box....

Status
Not open for further replies.