Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim is usually excellent on one on ones and shots in and around box that he can see. Our D for the USMNT was basically set up that way which is why he did so well. We let Belgium fire away from distance and they were all pretty much easy shots for him to stop. Where he struggles is on free kicks and crosses (especially low crosses across the box) and its exactly what we have been giving up lately which is why he's looked so poor. Villa did none of nothing of the sort the entire match. Having Coleman back helped immensely. With the back 4 mostly healthy hopefully we'll see Tim's last year form come back.

c4f7954ff02d3645448962a22d7fdc6c.jpg

no clean sheets here

We should be going after Peter Chech, with him in our goal we'd deffo win a trophy. I'd match his wages at chelsea at least. Great goalkeeper is vital to any teams success. I think he's vital and we'd get maybe another 6 years out of him. Look at what van der sar did for UTD and the effect he had on them, Old head on brilliant player. We need him.

We should be going after Peter Chech, with him in our goal we'd deffo win a trophy. I'd match his wages at chelsea at least. Great goalkeeper is vital to any teams success. I think he's vital and we'd get maybe another 6 years out of him. Look at what van der sar did for UTD and the effect he had on them, Old head on brilliant player. We need him.

I don't think he would come to us tbh mate as I reckon he would have a host of CL clubs after him. But your right though, a keeper if that quality wins you 7-9 points extra a season and as Martinez says, it's all these "fine margins" that win or lose you matches. I would certainly be willing to break the bank for him if the opportunity arose.

Status
Not open for further replies.