Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 24970

Seen this in the 'Mikel Arteta Reception' thread posted by another member. What is you favourite memory of Tim Cahill ?

I have a respect and love for Tiny Tim that i just couldnt apply to the likes of Arteta.
cahill-jpg.3115

He plays like the bloke in your sunday league team who see's the opponents as a challenge. The bigger the reputation and the "harder" they are supposed to be the more they raise their game and get in their face.

Tim never backed down. Whether he was playing against a classy Rio Ferdinand or a yard dog from the lower leagues, he would be snarling and getting involved.

Not the best player i've ever seen, but one of the biggest hearts - thats what made him the player he was.

He plays like the bloke in your sunday league team who see's the opponents as a challenge. The bigger the reputation and the "harder" they are supposed to be the more they raise their game and get in their face.

Tim never backed down. Whether he was playing against a classy Rio Ferdinand or a yard dog from the lower leagues, he would be snarling and getting involved.

Not the best player i've ever seen, but one of the biggest hearts - thats what made him the player he was.

The only unfortunate thing for tim was not winning a trophy with us, i see the older generation saying he is not a legend because he didnt win a trophy like Southall etc - which i see their point. Flip side it and say if we had those winners today how many would stay and fight for us like Tim did ? I bet half of them would jump to Manchester and London, we were a top dog when we won leagues but Tim only arrived during our rise but still in the shadow of the top 4. Plus that logic may suggest Chelsea keeper Hilario(us) and Pinto of Barca are considered legends for winning medals even though they didnt exactly change the clubs history in any way !

Timmy will always be regarded by any blue, as a player who knew what it meant to play for this great club. He loves us and we love him.
Would be made up to see him back wearing our badge in whatever future roll the club could offer him.

At best, he was very good... and never classy, forwards caved 'cos he played for Manure.

Mate at his best him and vidic where the best CB pairing in the world at the time. saying players caved because they where man u is ridiculous.

but cahill hmmmm... I mean quality player for us know denying that and everton obviously this club ment a grate deal to him but I always thourght he was a prick tbh met him a few times and he was a prick at everyone.

and as far as him being a manager ffs that's just bloody stupid. has he even taken his badges yet? that's just proper cookoo land talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.