Votes: 33 7.2%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 12 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cahill007

Player Valuation: £225k
First of all I apologise if this has been posted before.

I was sitting at work today, and in the office I work I have a wall of inspiration and one of the pictures I have on the wall is this one (cant post image but is of tim cahill with the everton badge in his mouth)

And a mate of mine (villa fan) walked past and asked why do I have that on my wall and if I thought he was an Everton Legend?

Which got me thinking Is Tim Cahill an Everton Legend, he is to me but that is probably because I am too young to remember us win anything (20) .

Interested to see some blues on this is Tim Cahill an Everton Legend? Or just another player that’s been and gone.

I'm 22, and he's my favourite player and will probably be my all time favourite Everton player. I'd say legend is about right

I'm the same mate, born 2 months after our last trophy and have blurred memories of Duncan.

I'd say he was a legend. If there is anyone i have seen in my entire lifetime that optimizes our football club its him. Never give up attitude, would put his body on the line for the club he loved, always stayed loyal and most importantly, he loved the club just as we all do, a fan. He truly is the definition of 'Everton' from the modern era. Be interesting to see the opinions from the older #
Evertonions on here.

To me, yes.

Great player, worked as hard as any I've ever seen, scored some massively important goals and loved the club as much as any non-Scouse player we've had since Duncan.

Gone for legend of the Premier League, though, as sadly he's never won anything with us like Labone, Southall, Ball, Dean etc. have.

Depends when you were born, to those who have seen Ball, Sharp, Sheedy etc., then probably not, but to people of my generation yes, along with Dunc and arguably Baines.

No he's not a legend in my book. Great solid pro that gave his all in some bad times. Wish him all the best though.

Of greater interest to me - what's this about a "wall of inspiration" at your work?!

Old man always says he's more of an Everton legend than Duncan. Controversial, I know, but when you consider Duncan always got himself sent off just before the Christmas period and was always mysteriously injured for away matches that were a good distance away it makes you think.

No he's not a legend in my book. Great solid pro that gave his all in some bad times. Wish him all the best though.

Of greater interest to me - what's this about a "wall of inspiration" at your work?!

I work at Vodafone New Zealand as an outbound calling agent, My wall of inspiration is my way of self motivating myself so i have pictures of things that inspire me . (crucial when you people are telling you to F** off a good part of the working day) :)

Tim-Cahill-001.jpg

_44232610_cahill_getty.jpg

TimCahillAP_468x513.jpg

Tim_Cahill_1569605c.jpg

cahill.jpg

Tim+Cahill+topic.jpg

Tim+Cahill+Sunderland+v+Everton+FA+Cup+Sixth+OK3_UObijA8l.jpg

I work at Vodafone New Zealand as an outbound calling agent, My wall of inspiration is my way of self motivating myself so i have pictures of things that inspire me . (crucial when you people are telling you to F** off a good part of the working day) :)

A big poster of Richie McCaw should sort that wall out right? :p

Naa Mate not All blacks fan born in England, been here 5 years now though . Tried watching the rugby a few times just doesn't do anything for me

Status
Not open for further replies.