This time last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main disappointment is that we haven't been able to capitalise on the slow starts for our major competitors for fourth ie, RS, Spurs, Man U

We'll still be there or thereabouts 4th 5th 6th I reckon and hopefully a good cup run in there somewhere since Europa has seen some of our best form this season

I think the big difference is the in the performances plus we didn't get going till we signed Lukaku, Barry and McCarthy.

Th difference in points is over simplifying it but thankfully the form of Arsenal and Liverpool in particular is a god send because ultimately I think it will be between those two, Us, Spurs and Utd for the final two positions come the end of the season.

Its mad to think that after the start saints have had,which has been brilliant,i didnt even realise they had 22 from 11 and were in 3rd place this time last year,hardy any different,

we had 21 from from 12 games last season,and were 5th,3 points from 2nd,now this season as we know and not been brilliant a lot of the season with tons of injures,we are 2points away from 4th,unreal by us i think you could say with our injures and even with the points we have threw away

Its mad to think that after the start saints have had,which has been brilliant,i didnt even realise they had 22 from 11 and were in 3rd place this time last year,hardy any different,

we had 21 from from 12 games last season,and were 5th,3 points from 2nd,now this season as we know and not been brilliant a lot of the season with tons of injures,we are 2points away from 4th,unreal by us i think you could say with our injures and even with the points we have threw away
That goes to show that we definitely have a squad that can seriously compete for a top 4 position. We don't even need to be lucky with injuries, results etc.

Although it would help not to be absolutely screwed by injuries which is happening again.

Maybe that's the biggest positive from playing in the EL. We needed a larger squad which ultimately helps to protect against injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.