The Takeover Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though , Si on the NSNO forum mentioned on his podcast that Everton had sent a " delegation " over to India for talks last week

Seriously though , Si on the NSNO forum mentioned on his podcast that Everton had sent a " delegation " over to India for talks last week

Everton have sent out for an Indian would be nearer the mark, I reckon.

Kenwright will be speaking about this shortly in one of his exasparated 'you see what I'm dealing with here' interviews:

"We went over there and - write this down lad, it's absolutley true - we were met by a feller who had a small mobile phone warehouse in the back jiggers of Mumbai. He was from a family of lepers and we ended up giving him a few bob in the end. It's a big bad world out there, kids. You're far better sticking with me".

Means nothing though does it really? As Kenwright never tires of telling us - he's meeting people all the time.

Hope springs eternal, I suppose.

Nah, it doesn't mean much mate. It just means that "something" is happening that might or more likely might not come to something.

Will hopefully have some Everton latest info by tommorow. If not will put up what I do know (not a lot at present) on Cutter tonite - latest tweet

well seems like its **** or bust time boys and girls!!!

just hope they are in for the long haul !!! and dont screw the club over!

i got a turtle head happening over this!

well seems like its **** or bust time boys and girls!!!

just hope they are in for the long haul !!! and dont screw the club over!

i got a turtle head happening over this!

lol

Force it back, I reckon it's just LCAB saying that we're due to be next up given every other club on the PL has had one.

lol

Force it back, I reckon it's just LCAB saying that we're due to be next up given every other club on the PL has had one.

i dunno mate i just got a feeling that this has legs and lots of them!

so......... who and what intentions do they have? is the questions now i feel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.