The Takeover Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an itk had heard something are they likely to post it on any forum ? Anything like this gets shot down in flames due to the fact that every takeover rumour has either been a dud or it has been scuppered by Kenwright . You can either believe that there is some substance to this or just forget it and wait for the next one to come along . For what its worth , I think that this rumour does have a bit of substance ... but then what do I know ?

We're being bought by Woolworths.

We're being bought by Woolworths.

you do realise your name is going down in my little black book and when the Ambani led consortium make us the richest team in Europe you'll have to beg to buy a season Ticket for our new 80,000 capacity state of the art stadium to watch Messi and Iniesta alongside Leon Osman and Victor Anichebe lift the Johnson's Paint trophy :) (Northern Division) :D

wikipedia sabotage...

Ambani was in talks with Everton officials over a deal to takeover the club. Before this he was also on the brink of buying Newcastle United.[17][18] He is now believed to be keen to re-kindle his interest in Everton as Chairman Bill Kenwright has admitted he will now actively seek to sell his shares due to the collapse of the clubs Destination Kirkby stadium project. He has indicated the club will relocate to the Isle of Man where a purpose built 15,000 seater stadium called the KFC SoccerDome will be built. Everton are to be renamed Ambani Everton Blue Devils Soccer Rockets.

KFC not standing for the usual but Kenwrights Feckin Crap Soccer Dome

In a few months time I'll be registering on all the City , Chelski , Utd and RS forums with just one message ..... " WE'RE COMING TO GET YER " COYB :)

In a few months time I'll be registering on all the City , Chelski , Utd and RS forums with just one message ..... " WE'RE COMING TO GET YER " COYAEBDSR :)

and our giant flag `AMBANI EVERTON BLUE DEVILS SOCCER ROCKETS IS GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ONE` will be fluttering in the cold november air

Status
Not open for further replies.