The Takeover Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted on kipper

Finch Farm for sale £15m.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20903947

the terms of the rent is in this PDF.

They`ve figured it out that by the time we get to the end of the 50 year lease we will have paid £111m for Finch Farm without owning it, than to owning it outright from the start and it would have only cost £21m.

Doesnt make sense.....

Epic fail by our board once again.

Tweets since apology posted

TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter
@FugginGerrynEFC To be fair I repeatedly said to look out for an imminent land deal. It's not hard to put two and two together here mate.
56 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply
»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@SteveDow1 I'll do that now mate.
1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@colinwarnes Will do Colin. Cheers.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@SteveDow1 BlueKipper is harder to get in than Scarlett Johansson's knickers. Tried registering twice now. No joy.
9 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@KennyE81 Yes mate. So glad its starting to happen now. Could have been another six weeks or so for all I knew and by then I'd be lynched ha
10 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
Off out for night. Will leave Everton fans with this - I said all along to the decent guys via DM to 'look out for a land deal'.
14 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@ian_ross3 It is Ian. Now just hope the rest follows accordingly as I've been informed.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@FugginGerrynEFC Of course it's not a coincidence mate. Just hope the rest follows accordingly.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy CutterThat is why my Bluenose mate put it on Blue Kipper and doubted verity of story. Because Everton no longer own the grounds.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy CutterToo many tweets to answer personally. Will do so later if I get chance. But in short......yes. I was told it was the training complex.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy CutterForest v Middlesbrough: Cotterill Is No Wally in today's Daisy Cutter @NottForestNews
20 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@Forever_Everton I've seen the G.O.T comments - very fair. Fantastic forum. What are B.K saying? Don't have access to there.
21 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Seems the land deal is Finch Farm, anyone with any inside info!!!!

daisycutter is posting on nsno forum.
I posted about this last week and my post was deleted.
Are we taking things for granted here?
After all rumours are not false untill proven so are they?

Tweets since apology posted

@FugginGerrynEFC To be fair I repeatedly said to look out for an imminent land deal. It's not hard to put two and two together here mate.
56 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply
»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@SteveDow1 I'll do that now mate.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@colinwarnes Will do Colin. Cheers.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@SteveDow1 BlueKipper is harder to get in than Scarlett Johansson's knickers. Tried registering twice now. No joy.
9 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@KennyE81 Yes mate. So glad its starting to happen now. Could have been another six weeks or so for all I knew and by then I'd be lynched ha
10 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
Off out for night. Will leave Everton fans with this - I said all along to the decent guys via DM to 'look out for a land deal'.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@ian_ross3 It is Ian. Now just hope the rest follows accordingly as I've been informed.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@FugginGerrynEFC Of course it's not a coincidence mate. Just hope the rest follows accordingly.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy CutterThat is why my Bluenose mate put it on Blue Kipper and doubted verity of story. Because Everton no longer own the grounds.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy CutterToo many tweets to answer personally. Will do so later if I get chance. But in short......yes. I was told it was the training complex.

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy CutterForest v Middlesbrough: Cotterill Is No Wally in today's Daisy Cutter @NottForestNews
20 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»
TheDaisyCutter1The Daisy Cutter@Forever_Everton I've seen the G.O.T comments - very fair. Fantastic forum. What are B.K saying? Don't have access to there.
21 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Seems the land deal is Finch Farm, anyone with any inside info!!!!

I dunno it seems he is picking up on that as blues are putting 2 and 2 together sure he even admits that himself.

I think it is pure coincidence to be honest. The original article regarding Finch Farm seems to be just bringing up the fact that its got 1 year more and it can then be sold at the price mentioned. It never said anything about people actually buying it or interested parties in it right?

More to this than known at the minute i think? wiating for more "informed" news than 'my mate knows someone who used to work with the ex girlfriend of the fella who drove the cab for the guy who nearly had a job for the company that did the catering for the kit mans wedding'

Just hope its true and if it is true, the new potential owners have the club at heart !!!

I honestly don't know why anyone is giving this any attention. If it was just some bloke at the pub saying the same thing, you wouldn't believe a word of it.

If an itk had heard something are they likely to post it on any forum ? Anything like this gets shot down in flames due to the fact that every takeover rumour has either been a dud or it has been scuppered by Kenwright . You can either believe that there is some substance to this or just forget it and wait for the next one to come along . For what its worth , I think that this rumour does have a bit of substance ... but then what do I know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.