The Takeover Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's only one thing im certain about. every day that passes gets us one day closer to the day we get taken over. kenwright can only live so long so the odds of us getting new owners are increasing every day

I am 6 of one and half a dozen of the other with this story, but as said above i believe that that writer believes the story,

City signed SWP about a week b4 there take over and some other poor players.

Doesn't really matter to moyes does it. He's working in the here and now!

On the rumour, the guy seems genuine to me. That's not to say it's true but I don't think he's making it up. Whether his sources are right who knows. I'd just find it strange that some little hobby Internet site has the news but no other journo's know anything? Find that a bit unbelievable

My point exactly, there are other posters on here and other forums that are close to the club and they dont know anything.

STRANGE

That's probably just Damon talking crappy again. Someone who pretends to know stuff but can't actually reveal what they supposedly know

Unbelievable, it's all about the clicks lads. look at the amount of adverts and adwords in the page source.

Suckas!

I know a millionaire and they said they would never put a penny into Everton until KEIOC have built a annex brick by brick.

Make of that what you will.

I know a millionaire and they said they would never put a penny into Everton until KEIOC have built a annex brick by brick.

Make of that what you will.

Millionaires are fairly average Joe these days mate and are not going to be buying Premiership football clubs. Most people owning a house in London are millionaires. It doesn't make them rich whatsoever. My last girlfriend was a millionairess and she just ran a care-home.

If you want an example closer to home I give you one Bill Kenwright.

Millionaires are fairly average Joe these days mate and are not going to be buying Premiership football clubs. Most people owning a house in London are millionaires. It doesn't make them rich whatsoever. My last girlfriend was a millionairess and she just ran a care-home.

If you want an example closer to home I give you one Bill Kenwright.

Couldn't your ex get a consortium together?

Status
Not open for further replies.