The man they call Moyesiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an excellent piece of journalism, exact and thought provoking. Those of us in here who have endeavoured to stem the anti-Moyes criticism have all forgotten his two manager of the year awards in his five year tenure. Bored with his football, imo it can be sweet and effective, it falls down from time to time when those opposing us, the swines, attack at our most vulnerable points, the weaker players. Clearly the conclusion is correct, given the resources he will, hopefully, plug those holes. I say hopefully because nothing is for certain in football:shock: .

His style of play will/would be fantastic once the trophies start. I have a belief that if Roeder cocks up again at Newcastle then they will come calling for DM, as I would have done if chairman there when Souness got the push. In that eventuality DM would do well there and they would be happy to have the results he gets here only they'd be better because of their resource capability: :) :) ;)

A decent balanced article IMO reflecting the vital point, back him with some cash Bill.

Really points out the calamitous failure on Kings Dock, now if we had found the money, for me the RS could have Stanley Park, Sefton Park, Wally Hall Drive park and throw in Anfield Cemetry but mind my grandparents graves.

Great point about the two manager of the year awards more than Mourinho and the onion.

Fantastic point at the end about him coming about two years to late.

I have to agree with you Monty, i was surprised when Newcastle didnt come in for him after they got rid of souness, i always get a bit shakey when they or Celtic pull the trigger on there mangers.

Last edited:
If moyes can make europe and keep hold of our midfield (cahill, arteta, fernandes) and then improve on the squad in the summer then there shouldn't be anything to stop him really becoming the moyesiah.

If moyes can make europe and keep hold of our midfield (cahill, arteta, fernandes) and then improve on the squad in the summer then there shouldn't be anything to stop him really becoming the moyesiah.

The man is destined for great things, i can feel it in my water, i just hope it's with us! COYB

He has adopted the no nonsense approach to getting us out of the mire and in my opinion really has a great eye in the transfer market, if he stays with us for a long long time then when he does leave we will be a hundred times the club we were before he arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.