The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright and his goons have ripped everything they could get their hands on out of this club, zero investment and we are still potless despite the tv money. How dare they portray a 2 year extension for Barkley as some kind of massive coup. The board should leave this club with everything they have brought to it - nothing at all.

Let's not split hairs the reality is the 2 southampton players are on their way for a combined 35m
"On their way" really, and we've got no-one "on their way" then?

Btw they've spent less than nothing this window so far, as they swapped Sigurdsson for Davies and sold Livermore to Hull. And while we're 'splitting hairs', you do realise that they've got a negative net spend of circa £40m in the last 3 seasons don't you?

Mr Bill Kenwright is not perfect... no 1 fault is that he is not rich...

What I would like BK's 'detractors' to answer: Why do other clubs / fans of other clubs point to Everton and talk about Everton as 'well run club' and 'we should follow the Everton model'?

How do the two go together? BK is rubbish - Everton is a well run club?

Spending money is not everything, Stoke spent a lot, Sunderland, QPR & Aston Villa spent a lot ... and what happened?

So, the 'spending league' is not everything, or is it?

And no, I'm not related to BK, and I did not cause the banking crisis in Iceland.... UK or the US...

and I don't kill puffins, nor am I a racist ... (referring to the expected seal clubbing / 'eskimo' joke ...)

Our Chairman : Get's a lot of stick on here does 'luvvie Bill', not from me mind.
Anyone wanna swap him for the current board of directors at Southampton, who basically have sold their equivalent of Barkley, Mirallas, Baines, Jagielka and Stones these last 3 weeks.
If Everton Do ever sell, to City and the likes, we sell Big! £27 million for Fellaini, 24 for Lescott, 12 for Rodwell, and it's never a fire sale, because at the end of the day, he's a fan.
If we had a similar 'american-ised' board at Goodison, then there is every chance most of our top players wouldn't be here now. But with Bill in charge, he's employed 2 top quality managers in his time here, and we've built the proper way.
Roberto Martinez is absolute class in my eyes, and has got us back in Europe. Today, Barkley (who could be one of the clubs greatest ever players) signed a long term contract. And we could be about to break our transfer record for one of the best young strikers around.
For me, Bill Kenwright is key in all of this.

( moved to this thread by a moderator )

I'd say Southampton have sold big myself. What's going on with them is another matter to say the least.

But to say our board our good, on the fact that its not an other board is a bit like going " That Putin's a lovely man compared to Stalin"

Lets wait and see what happens at Southampton because at least they have gone out and spent 30 million on developing the academy and training ground. That's more than our lot have spent.

Mr Bill Kenwright is not perfect... no 1 fault is that he is not rich...

What I would like BK's 'detractors' to answer: Why do other clubs / fans of other clubs point to Everton and talk about Everton as 'well run club' and 'we should follow the Everton model'?

How do the two go together? BK is rubbish - Everton is a well run club?

Well run?

You mean Moyes bought well in the transfer market and Kenwright sold high when it came to selling off one of our assets

There is nothing else to praise him for, He's done nothing to find investment and we are no closer to sorting out the stadium situation over 10 years since he took over

We don't even own Finch Farm ffs

I'd say Southampton have sold big myself. What's going on with them is another matter to say the least.

But to say our board our good, on the fact that its not an other board is a bit like going " That Putin's a lovely man compared to Stalin"

Lets wait and see what happens at Southampton because at least they have gone out and spent 30 million on developing the academy and training ground. That's more than our lot have spent.

They've got more money than Bill, fact. But last on Kenwrights list would be decimating the squad in favour of a nice New youth academy or training ground, because he, like you and me, is a fan. I wouldn't swap places with 90% of the premier league, mainly because we haven't sold our soul to the 1st rich Kurd that popped up with a new hobby.

Well run?

You mean Moyes bought well in the transfer market and Kenwright sold high when it came to selling off one of our assets

There is nothing else to praise him for, He's done nothing to find investment and we are no closer to sorting out the stadium situation over 10 years since he took over

We don't even own Finch Farm ffs
We do still play in blue though

I'm not comparing us to Southampton. I'm saying ANY club who doesn't

They've got more money than Bill, fact. But last on Kenwrights list would be decimating the squad in favour of a nice New youth academy or training ground, because he, like you and me, is a fan. I wouldn't swap places with 90% of the premier league, mainly because we haven't sold our soul to the 1st rich Kurd that popped up with a new hobby.

But Bill's sold our soul down the river getting the likes of Earl and Green on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.