Team Everpool may finally happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysInBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
OBVIOUSLY a terrible idea, but this is what the Daily Express are reporting....

(IT IS NOT MY IDEA, REPEAT - NOT MY IDEA).

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...erpool-Everton-Unique-friendlies-in-the-works

Chelsea-Arsenal vs United-City vs Liverpool-Everton! Unique friendlies in the works
CLUBS including Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton could link up to create super-teams in summer 'city rivalry' friendlies.

That's the idea which has been mooted by AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, who is drawing up plans to blend his side with fierce rivals Inter Milan in the hope of taking on teams including Real-Atletico and United-City.

Speaking ahead of Sunday's Serie A city derby, the 70-year-old suggested that the games would spark global interest and help boost finances for some of Europe's major clubs.

Galliani was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dell Sport: "Imagine setting up a 'rossonerazzurra' squad in order to challenge the representatives of all of the other cities that have derbies.

"Milan against Madrid, shall we say. Although maybe a Real-Atletico mix should be avoided at this time [because of the strength of both sides]!

"However, if you want to put on an on-field show? Maybe Barcelona? Though perhaps Espanyol are a couple of steps below Barca at the moment.

"But, in England, I would like to think of United and City coming together to create one Manchester squad.

"It would be very difficult also in this case, but for us Milanesi…

Can't think of any LFC players that would get in the Everpool team, to be honest.... ;)

Last edited:

*checks calendar

april1calendarsheet.jpg

Nope. In which case, this has to be Italiana popcorna

Mignolet
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Mirallas McCarthy Barkley Sterling
Lukaku Sturridge

That's me trying to be fair to them. and i don't like howard very much ha

Status
Not open for further replies.