Sylvain Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see him back, didn't have anything to do in fairness, but good to see him and jagielka get a clean sheet together again.

now, can someone tell me how on earth he never recieved a france cap, yet sakho has had plenty? defies logic.

good to see him back, didn't have anything to do in fairness, but good to see him and jagielka get a clean sheet together again.

now, can someone tell me how on earth he never recieved a france cap, yet sakho has had plenty? defies logic.

Wouldn't sit on the bench for them.

Cos Blanc is a [Poor language removed]. Tosh like Boomsong got about 20 odd caps whilst Distin got 0 French cap.

Good to have Distin back to him old self, will be interesting to see if he'll be offered a new contract.

That Laura Merrin may finally put Sylvain in to retirement
BibleThump.png

Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Mccarthy, Barry, Barkley, Pienaar, Mirallas, Lukaku.

Having Distin at LCB and Pienaar on the left with baines, gives us great balance, having lost pienaar for the Spurs game it was evident Baines isnt the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.