Sylvain Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I can say for this story is

1 - Mdr

2- LOL

That's mixed emotion.

sorry. If this is a factful rumor, I don't know. I have no idea.

My experience of Sylvain is laid back, he is sometimes emotional and passionate. I have nothing more to say, I'm not in total believment but I wouldn't be totally surprised. It's disappointing to hear (hence Mdr) he's from an Eastern area to my child home in Paris.

Wut?

sorry. If this is a factful rumor, I don't know. I have no idea.

My experience of Sylvain is laid back, he is sometimes emotional and passionate. I have nothing more to say, I'm not in total believment but I wouldn't be totally surprised. It's disappointing to hear (hence Mdr) he's from an Eastern area to my child home in Paris.
Your names not mick by any chance is it?

“Sylvain has had a period of not being back to his best,” the Everton manager said. “He is not someone I want to use on the bench at the age of 36. But he is a very important player for us.”
"I don’t think that Sylvain at his age would benefit from getting changed, warming up and coming on."

I can kind of understand it, but surely if he's OK to start games, the old fella is capable of getting changed and warming up lol

"I don’t think that Sylvain at his age would benefit from getting changed, warming up and coming on."

I can kind of understand it, but surely if he's OK to start games, the old fella is capable of getting changed and warming up lol

nah its great
he either starts or doesnt feature
so it allows for browning/galloway to join 1st team squad on the bench - they'll be the ones warming up to come on if need be
I'm all for the kids featuring when times get tough

I think that maybe there is a possibility Distin has had one of those summers that comes with age, what i mean is that at 36 he cannot afford to spend 6 weeks only training and playing the odd friendly whilst all the mid 20's kids are playing in the highly competitive world cup. In simple terms at 25 you can get back into the groove quicker than at 36. It could just be that simple rather than WW3 behind closed doors between Bobby and Distin. I did think Distin was a tank before this dip of form.

Come back soon Sylvain. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.