Swansea Game - travelling from Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

galwayman81

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi

travelling over at the end of October to watch the game.

Have been to Goodison few times before but looking for advice to get the best tickets possible

Last few times just bought them from the site when they went on general sale , is joining the site to get pre-sale tickets worth the money or what other options are they

I am going with my other half who is under 5 foot so I want to get seats which will have good unobstructed views

any help will be appreciated, feel free to reply or send pm

thanks in advance

Jonny

"In Moyes we trusted , in Roberto we believe"

well worth paying for foreverton overseas membership galwayman, It was only £20 last season. I went to four games last season (from clare) and got to buy the tickets a few days before they went on general sale. We even got 5 tickets together about 8 rows back in the middle of the gwladys street for the derby. Couldn't believe we got those, Had wanted to go to derby for years but could never get tickets,, was a great wknd, best game I was ever at... hoarse for a week after it

well worth paying for foreverton overseas membership galwayman, It was only £20 last season. I went to four games last season (from clare) and got to buy the tickets a few days before they went on general sale. We even got 5 tickets together about 8 rows back in the middle of the gwladys street for the derby. Couldn't believe we got those, Had wanted to go to derby for years but could never get tickets,, was a great wknd, best game I was ever at... hoarse for a week after it

thanks , might bite bullet and join it , even if it's just to get tickets for that game

Didn't realize was one per account I need two for me and oh, she said she would join but we may not get two tickets side by side then ?

Hi

travelling over at the end of October to watch the game.

Have been to Goodison few times before but looking for advice to get the best tickets possible

Last few times just bought them from the site when they went on general sale , is joining the site to get pre-sale tickets worth the money or what other options are they

I am going with my other half who is under 5 foot so I want to get seats which will have good unobstructed views

any help will be appreciated, feel free to reply or send pm

thanks in advance

Jonny

"In Moyes we trusted , in Roberto we believe"

Join The Irish Toffees Supporters Club, have a look on their website or Facebook page for details. They will sort you out.

Didn't realize was one per account I need two for me and oh, she said she would join but we may not get two tickets side by side then ?
You will get tickets side by side no bother if you ring the boxoffice and have your two foreverton numbers... they are very helpful, six of us joined foreverton last season, and only one of us rang box office with the six membership numbers and asked could we get tickets in roughly same area. .. the lady was sound out and got us six beside each other,, just keep an eye on website to see when tickets go on sale for foreverton members, you will have the pick of tickets !

Status
Not open for further replies.