Lukaku

Not difficult is it?

Robles
Hibbert Stones Alcaraz Oviedo
Gibson Besic
McGeady Naismith Mirallas
Kone

Howard, Stones, Baines, McCarthy, Atsu, Eto'o, Lukaku

Would be nice to see Osman playing in a team along side Hibbo...two stalwarts of EFC. As I mentioned earlier though, I think this is very unlikely as Hibbo likely wont get a derby start ahead of Coleman, whilst I think RM will play Osman because of his experience at dealing with the big derby occasion. Personally, I think Ossie is bit past it these days, especially 90 mins of a derby, but I will defer to RM's greater footballing nous on this.

Would be nice to see Osman playing in a team along side Hibbo...two stalwarts of EFC. As I mentioned earlier though, I think this is very unlikely as Hibbo likely wont get a derby start ahead of Coleman, whilst I think RM will play Osman because of his experience at dealing with the big derby occasion. Personally, I think Ossie is bit past it these days, especially 90 mins of a derby, but I will defer to RM's greater footballing nous on this.

a3i1ad.jpg

I haven't seen Hibbo play for a while (...ever) so I cannot say with any certainty whether his inclusion in the team would strengthen the side or not. However, I do know, from reading a lot of posts on this forum from so many people who rave about him, that he is considered a Blues legend, so I would like to watch him in a game to see what all the hoo hah is about. And given our weakness at RB when Coleman is out, Hibbo must be an obvious replacement.

Poetic OP, a nice change. Snuff this bunch like Snuffaluffagus snaffles his wife.

PS. Cisco, passing resemblence to Marlo Stanfield?

I hope to god he doesnt play hibbert, the one thing tony could do, defend, he no longer can to a decent level, and with the pace they have out wide he'll get shredded

I haven't seen Hibbo play for a while (...ever) so I cannot say with any certainty whether his inclusion in the team would strengthen the side or not. However, I do know, from reading a lot of posts on this forum from so many people who rave about him, that he is considered a Blues legend, so I would like to watch him in a game to see what all the hoo hah is about. And given our weakness at RB when Coleman is out, Hibbo must be an obvious replacement.
Oh no, you poor poor soul. I have a feeling the first time you witness the shoe you may end up being a little disappointed. It's important not to expect too much from Tony, he's a good lad but in footballing ability he's a much less succesful version of Phil Neville but without the stepovers.

Oh no, you poor poor soul. I have a feeling the first time you witness the shoe you may end up being a little disappointed. It's important not to expect too much from Tony, he's a good lad but in footballing ability he's a much less succesful version of Phil Neville but without the stepovers.
Thanks for the warning! lol

Something I just thought of now, is that Roberto knows Gary Monk well, and might have some dirty secrets to whisper in his ear on the way to the touchline. He'll piss himself. 8-7 Ebepton.

Tony: so beloved by his fans, his people that this happens every time he scores!!! (wipes tear from eye, shakes head ruefully, and stares with trembling lip at picture of Tony from those dear dead days beyond recall)

I'm like one of them potentially overly positive type posters on here. It's kind of an American flaw really, we search for positives generally before seeking out the negative.

All of that being said...Hibbo will never, EVER be forgiven for his performance vs Chelsea in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.