summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt take lescott either. he's 32 or thereabouts and we have cb cover. we need a young cb not an old one over 30

wouldnt take lescott either. he's 32 or thereabouts and we have cb cover. we need a young cb not an old one over 30

Agree with this. We've still got a wage bill to consider and Lescott will demand big wages and be nothing more than a back up player

Agree with this. We've still got a wage bill to consider and Lescott will demand big wages and be nothing more than a back up player
I believe Distin would be a back up player then and we need another good centre back, we are playing in Europe the next season, Distin is ageing, Jagielka has quite a lot injuries and Alcaraz is almost always injured - and then we have only Stones. I would not be against a move for Lescott, if Bobby wants him, for free he is a good option surely and we can than spend money for a striker/winger and we can delay the investment into a centre back when Distin retires and already have a good backup in place with Lescott. Lescott knows the place here, he has friends in the club already, has big PL, CL and NT experience, he is a good player, who was a starting CB two years ago when ManC won PL. Almost same story as Barry - for free there are many worse signings you can make. He can't surely be worse than Heitinga at least.

Tadic looks top class for me, I think w/o Lukaku, we should look at Finnbogason. Richards would be top class, and has anyone thought about someone like James Ward-Prowse or maybe Ravel Morrison?

article-2602434-1D07463700000578-359_964x390.jpg

iPenjUJN2W2Fu.gif

STILL WOULD
BOBBY WOULD MAKE HIM A GOLDEN GOD

Coleman can do it better. Ball skills and on the run!!

i'm really excited going into this window, feels a lot better than the usual anxiety we suffer with the expectation of losing our best players! hope we sign some talent like

i'm really excited going into this window, feels a lot better than the usual anxiety we suffer with the expectation of losing our best players! hope we sign some talent like

yep, first time in years you'd think we're going into a window certain not to lose a key player. apart from the loanees, can't us losing any first teamer tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.