Striker Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a poacher.

Someone ruthless.

Someone who just puts the ball in the net.

That's it.

We need:

Javier+Hernandez+Mexico+v+Italy+Sb66oS1Nb4Ql.jpg

Just not sure how realistic that is.

What with Monopoly money?
We can't " bid" for anybody unless we sell and even then we won't get it all.... Just look at what's happening all the prem spending exept us.... Oh we spent 6 mill 6 ****ing mill? Weres the money going? We're being run under

We can't " bid" for anybody unless we sell and even then we won't get it all.... Just look at what's happening all the prem spending exept us.... Oh we spent 6 mill 6 ****ing mill? Weres the money going? We're being run under

Well.

That's ruined this fun.

Thanks mate.

Seriously mods....can you not do something with this whopper and his constant repetitive crap about the board and bill in every post ?

We had a Benteke or even Darren Bent up front, all the doom merchants will be silent by now.

We don't have a natural premier league finisher.

We had a Benteke or even Darren Bent up front, all the doom merchants will be silent by now.

We don't have a natural premier league finisher.

If I was Martinez I'd be selling fringe players for knock down prices to get a pot together to fund another forward.

It's glaringly obvious that if he doesn't address this area his opening period in charge at this club is going to be rocky. I'd be looking to get Velios, Duffy, Gueye off to lower division clubs (freeing up their wages too) and take a chance on another 5-7M signing or throw the whole thing at a loan deal for a top player for the season.

It's time for urgent action on this, IMO.

If I was Martinez I'd be selling fringe players for knock down prices to get a pot together to fund another forward.

Which would raise an insignificant fund at the cost of weakening the depth of the squad. Not a good move IMHO. The money we need for signing a prem-quality striker won't be raised just by selling the likes of Gueye, Vellios and Heitinga. Look at Spurs: the way to re-arm effectively is to make a big profit on the sale of a decent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.