Striker Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denis+Stracqualursi+5fZ_Ei5B0p2m.jpg

YES. Bring back the Straq

Defoe would slot all day long for us..
I know what he comes with etc. but he is goals.

Defoe would actually be ideal. Nobody has ever questioned his ability inside a penalty area, it's just the rest of his game that's shocking.

Of course, this would mean negotiating with Levy who would still demand an excessive fee despite the Bale cash.

We've got Jelavic who's good at putting away half chances but can't play football, Kone who's good at linking up and joining in with the play but needs five chances to score one, and Victor who is absolutely massive and crushes all the defenders of the world at once before shooting wide. If you put all our strikers together they'd be ultimate.

Never understood why Darren Bent wasn't a target. The guy scores goals and you'd bet he'd score for us.

Javier Hernandez is apparently on £75k a week and United have reportedly told Spurs they can have him for £15m (The Mirror, though).

Blow every penny we have on the [Poor language removed]!

Javier Hernandez is apparently on £75k a week and United have reportedly told Spurs they can have him for £15m (The Mirror, though).

Blow every penny we have on the [Poor language removed]!

Not a chance but it probably will be a Latin/South American guy we end up with. Not Di Santo as he's already gone.

Anichebe would work well as the big Heskey hold the ball type up front if he stays fit for long periods, he could bring Barkley, Mirallas etc into play with nice knock offs and flick ons, that's the best it's probably going to get.

Where was Anichebe last night? Didn't even make the bench did he?

I think Anichebe would be best in the Championship, would boss down there. If we got another striker in, we could loan him out??
As for strikers in.... I'm lost. I said Bent about a month ago, didn't look like we had a go. Now I think Defore would play well for us, like Bent, bangs in goals wherever he plays.
This one is left field, and I know he played for the S***e... but Robbie Keane?? Even as a 3rd striker behind Jela and Kone.
Like everyone, I'm hoping for a Spanish/Brazilian/Argentinian obscure striker that is going to be the next Fat Ronaldo, but clearly that's not gonna happen

Chris Wood from Leicester. This guy is better than Altidore, we really should get him whilst he's young, only 21 and leading the line for the NZMNT, he'd score a heap of touchdowns for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.