Still looking at top 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Mac, Rom in first 5 mins and we'll romp it and onwards and upwards

Hope so mate. I'm usually not arsed who scores but I want to see Rom really take the bull by the horns from here on in and prove to everyone why we spunked 24m big ones on him. He's got it in his locker and nows as good a time as any to start producing the goods. Lille he was absolutely top drawer and what I want to see game in game out. We pay big money like that because we need him to be the difference between drawing and grabbing a win or grabbing a draw when it looks like we will lose. Ross behind him hopefully and give our Nais a rest in prep for Thursday when he destroys the Germans

We're talkin about if we hit top gear anythin could happen ....

Liverpool, arsenal, manu and spurs fans will all be saying the same thing

7th for me but we'll win eiropa

Why Not,we are only 4 points from 4th and we have not exactly been brilliant quite a lot this season,but on the other hand we are only 5 points from 18th place,not that i thought we would get top 4 this season, or even last season when we had that brilliant run late on.

Funny, I thought we beat Arsenal and were ahead of them, but somehow finished 7 points behind them. Must've missed that brilliant run, unless Arsenal went on an absolutely boss brilliant run.

We were gash at the end of last season!:dodgy:

Funny, I thought we beat Arsenal and were ahead of them, but somehow finished 7 points behind them. Must've missed that brilliant run, unless Arsenal went on an absolutely boss brilliant run.

We were gash at the end of last season!:dodgy:
yep as you probably know we were,for a matter of hours lol,to end above them ,we would have had to win every game,to do what we did in winning those 7 games took some doing,from us,so for me it was impossible we were going to keep winning game after game,comming from so far behind the 4th place at the time,as winning 7 games is unheard of from us in the later years,even trying to win 3/4 games at a time is hard enough for us which we are very capable of doing.

Ultimately, yes.

All it will take is a good run ala Newcastle and Southampton for us to get right up there, after all, considering we're having a mare with injuries, and such, we're only 2 points off top 4.

Why not? We are still on course despite an average start. We have enough quality to guide us to get 5th or 6th at least.

For the first time this season I'd say this is a realistic objective.

Playing dogged football rather than anything decent and we're within striking distance of a top four place having got a good few tough fixtures out of the way and with club's like Newcastle and West Ham (and S'ton) who we can chase down.

Liverpool in the doldrums, Arsenal and Spurs struggling, United getting lucky wins.

Who knows. If we can get into the groove of playing we had last season I'd say yes. But it's a big if given the average to appalling displays we've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.