Still looking at top 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Ve Dito

Player Valuation: £750k
I am!
Its been a strange season so far, take City and Chelsea out of it and maybe in latter weeks Arsenal, and after that anyone could come anywhere!
I feel with the amt of tough fixtures we have already had, being where we are with a lot of home games to come....4th is still very possible.
Those 3 apart, we are as good as any of the rest of them and if we could start winning the "easier" games with more regularity, we could be the front runner.

West Ham at Goodison....no matter how well they seem to be doing...its West Ham, at our place....if we are at all serious about 4th, we HAVE to be winning this.

As good an opportunity as we're gonna get, but we're playing pretty poorly and I don't have much faith in us overhauling everyone.

Seeing as we're only four off fourth yes, we ought to be looking at it still.

I think we are all definitely scrapping for the 1 place, I can't see beyond Chelsea, City and Arsenal for top 3, despite Arsenal being a bit iffy at times.

That leaves Southampton, Man U and us to fight it out for the other spot I reckon, just my opinion.

We have the best squad out of the 3 if all fit. Man U have more big name players in their side with slightly better pedigree but ar a bit pooh at the back. Southampton are riding high on confidence like we was when we finished 4th, so we certainly should not dismiss them at all and just expect them to drop away.

Southampton will finish betwen 7th and 10th for me.

3rd and 4th are up for grabs between Arsenal, United, us, and no doubt Spurs and the RS, although I would class those two as outsiders.

Dunno why people are so confident that Southampton are going to plummet. They're playing some of the most attractive attacking football in the prem, got some great players, and are winning plenty. Quite how people are coming to the conclusion that we will overhaul them and get 4th, with the football we've been playing this season, is beyond me.

Take off the blue-tinted glasses, chaps.

I'd love to think so but honestly it's been a strange season. Everyone apart from Chelsea has been absolute gash. It's anyone's to take right now and hopefully it's us. We just can't seem to get anything decent going right now unless we're playing in the Europa League.

We're in the mix, and we need to stay in the mix.

This season is a bit weird, I don't think every game is a MUST WIN just yet.

But we need to stay up there and get through top of the Europa League group if possible, and go from there.

We're in the mix, and we need to stay in the mix.

This season is a bit weird, I don't think every game is a MUST WIN just yet.

But we need to stay up there and get through top of the Europa League group if possible, and go from there.
This is true, I think the EL is really hampering us for one reason or another, hopefully we can get it boxed off soon and focus fully on the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.