Southampton v Everton. 20th Dec at 15.00.

What do you want for Chrimbo this year?

• Millenium Falcon

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Adidas Kick

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Operation Board Game

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • An Everton win

Votes: 186 69.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Koeman makes a tactical adjustment and goes with 3 at the back to bolster his depleted midfield, the cheek of it, how dare he!

I'm becoming more than a tad worried that Roberto is more stubborn and conservative than his predecessor and I didn't think that was possible.

I might be wrong but I am guessing that the defending of crosses doesn't feature much in training sessions, more the practising of knocking pointless 20 yd passes sideways (or back to Howard when Jag or Distin start to poo themselves).

What a waste of an opportunity today. Southampton were missing their first choice midfield four, so it was crying out for a tactical adjustment to go and dominate the midfield, go 3 at the back if necessary and push the fullbacks up.

our back four got slaughtered today, amazing what 2 centre forwards who actually put themselves about can do.

Long and pelle were both poor but were made to look good mainly by distin and baines. Criticism of jags is harsh as he cleared up well for most of the game. Set pieces are still an issue for him though.

Went to watch this with my 11 year old son - his first game. He thought we looked the stronger team but we just pass too much and backwards. All look to the side or backwards. Not a bad summary I think - I just think they either looked nervous or couldn't be bothered. Hard act to bring about I know but we managed it.

Rook said:
Traditionally his sides have played better has the season goes on and peak around March-April. I hope this is the case and a player or 2 to step up.

Traditionally his sides have played better has the season goes on and peak around March-April. I hope this is the case and a player or 2 to step up.
Phew,thank feck for that, thought our season was a complete wash out, feel so much better knowing we will see a vast improvement for the last 5or 6 weeks of the season, so we might stay up ???? :) Thinking about it, you probably right, if my memory serves me right , we were awesome at the back end of last season !!! :) lmfao

It means we'll be peaking just in time for the UEFA semis AMIRITE?

One thing did amuse me today, Kone and all the subs warmed up at half time.

Then he continues to warm up until the 80th minute. Not to come on though. To have a sit down probably because he was knackered from warming up for about 50 minutes.

So so weird.

We are the the most predictable team in the prem. We don't even feel comfortable if we are winning by a couple of goals its
One thing did amuse me today, Kone and all the subs warmed up at half time.

Then he continues to warm up until the 80th minute. Not to come on though. To have a sit down probably because he was knackered from warming up for about 50 minutes.

So so weird.
The boys going to get a serious injury from zonal warm ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.